Thursday, July 01, 2010

The missing text...



Finally able to sit down and draw for the past few weeks...been quite the hectic summer...I had posted a project from back in my college days but the text was MIA...I stumbled across my portfolio original and had to scan it in for posterity...It was one of my favorite projects that we did...we had to design an 8-panel CD insert plus an advertisement for the project. We were working on some mailers at the same time and I spent so much time working on this I did a very mediocre job on the mailer...I received a great compliment from the instructor though...he said it turned out so well he was automatically lowering everyone else's grade a letter...those were the days...

1 comment:

steve said...

That's really beautiful and so well composed. You had to do a mailer as well? Design one? Anyhow, This looks up to date even today.