Monday, August 23, 2010

Rat Crow vs. Chicken Lizard VI


I added grain to the boards...For a poster in the background (not put in yet on this snapshot) I located some KY county fair posters and loosely based the sketch.

One note about the expression of the girl. I threw that in because I usually get that slight look of disgust multiple times on 'the drive'...usually after one of my spectacular songs I create discussing my admiration for my children's very large feet or how they got freckles...(you wouldn't believe it if I told you the true origin)...I thought it fit in well with this pic. The young lady is 12 and is kind of in that 'Dad, you are such a dork' phase...I did take a reference shot for the pose but the expression wasn't there...it just came out as I was drawing it....

Next post will be the finished work...I said that last time but this time I mean it...

No comments: