Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dino Update




This one is really slow going but it has to be. Too quick and I'll mess up because it gets mindless after a while. I've been adding in the background and then will work on the water. After that I will have to go over the entire item a final time to get values adjusted. Between the off and on of this I've got about three other projects I'm hitting...a hand puppet maquette I'm 75% finished with...a t-shirt for a guy at school that I just started...and plans for some more Illustrator work to help hone my skills as I try to (still) switch from Freehand...which again makes me want to strangle Adobe for not incorporating the tools that are BETTER from Freehand or at least selling off Freehand so that someone else can let it live...

3 comments:

Curious Art said...

Beautiful work! I can certainly empathize with the slow going... story of my life!

Rabbit Town Art said...

I'd say that great work with this much detail and rendering takes a lot of time. You sound very busy which is awesome and I totally understand about Adobe not incorporating the proper tools. They keep wrecking Flash for me...

Thanks for dropping by too :)

JON said...

OK, this is seriously beautiful work! It reminds me of one of the illustrations from the dinosaur books I would obsess over as a kid. Mind-blowing, detailed work, man!!!