Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Meanwhile...at the meeting...


About a month ago I had a meeting with some fine folks from a local college...of course I doodled the main guy and several of the attendees were watching...and they started snickering off and on which kept disrupting the meeting...I had to set up a mini-blind because I wasn't going to stop drawing and they weren't going to stop laughing...so when I went to the meeting last night and introduced myself they went, "Oh you're that guy that drew _______." So of course I stared drawing last night and got the one non-art guy...he was just the note taker...and I sat at the end like a leper in a way so that I had no peepers...because this meeting looked a bit more official...we had a large wooden desk with plug-in ports...and they were serving sliced fruit...

No comments: