Sunday, October 04, 2009

Facebook


I know I'm a bit late on the 'facebook craze'...but I need every chance I get to have a laugh plus it seems easier to keep up with some of my friends...so I took the plunge. I don't necessarily get the 'twitter-like' updates that some people post..."I am eating a pickle...tune in for the next thing I do..." but mostly because I don't see how people have that much time or energy...but I do see how many of the networking services aren't bad things and can actually save time...

That being said my initial profile pic was the standard "Jimmy Nuetron Head silhouette'...I immediately received complaints that the pic looked nothing like me...So I downloaded a pic (I've never taken a good pic...of course there may be a reason for that) and I got some heat because it looked too much like me...so I did this doodle to get the best of both worlds. It doesn't look like me because I hardly ever wear a tie...and if I do I forgot how to tie a real one a long time ago so I use the clip-on...and second my arms aren't nearly that hairy...but everything else is pretty much in line...

No comments: